Classes are available for all ages from preschool through adult.
The choir performs weekly and the bell choir performs twice a month from fall-spring. Practices are on Wednesday evenings. Children's handbells and chimes also perform at various times throughout the year.
A fun summer evening of food, fellowship and entertainment.
Taters and Talent Night
This annual event is organized by Karen Jones. It is a fun night that showcases the vast array of talent in our church.
Held annually, this is a fun afternoon for moms and daughters, filled with fellowship, food, and entertainment.
Children's Christmas and Easter Musicals
Organized by Karen Jones, Jonnie Swarrow & Terri Jeffers. Our talented children perform musical productions during the holidays.
The Wild Things
Annual gathering for church members, family, and friends at Consol Energy Park
Holiday Luncheon (2014)
The Nurturing Committee hosted a luncheon for the congregation following the annual Children’s Christmas Musical on Sunday, December 14th. We served sandwiches from Shop’ n Save, soups from Guyton’s, salad, and Christmas cookies. We decorated Fellowship Hall with snowmen and fresh holly. About ninety people attended this fun and festive holiday event!
We participate in the Cross Walk on Palm Sunday sponsored by the Ministerial Assoc. every year from FUPC of Houston to Speer Spring Cemetery in Canonsburg.
50 Plus Luncheon
Every spring the Deacons have a "50 Plus Luncheon" honoring all members having their 50 year anniversary as members of the church. All family and members are invited.
Activities for Explorers & Youth Group
- Bowling Party
- Game Night-Donations for food pantry
- Flower planting and movie night
- Ice cream Sundae Party and VBS setup
- Youth Group-Crew and Station Helpers for VBS
- Wild Things game
- Miniature Golf Outing
- Float & Cookie Booth at Pumpkin Festival
- “Minute to Win It” Game Night-Brought toys for Toy Chest
- Helped with the Toy Chest at Canonsburg UP Church
- During the 11:00 church services, some Explorers in grades 3 - 6, serve as Acolytes. Youth Group students in grades 7-12 serve as Ushers. Monthly schedules can be found in the Church Newsletter.
- The Adventurers are children ages 3-6. They have parties for Winter, Easter, and Harvest. The children enjoy an hour of fun playing games, making a craft, eating snacks, and enjoying their friends.